Miranda’s Closet is the name of the Center’s material assistance program. Miranda’s Closet provides gently used maternity and baby clothes, diapers, wipes, baby food, formula and pre-owned baby equipment. Clients may come in up to 3 times during the calendar year for help. Clients in difficult circumstances can “earn” two (2) additional visits by participating in the Financial Life Skills sessions.
Be a Blessing
Provide for the material needs of others. Babies and toddlers require many things to stay happy and healthy. Warm clothes, diapers, formula and baby food are just a few items that babies need EVERY DAY.
Material donations received by ACP are then dispersed to clients.
Needed Material Donations include:
- Infant Formula and baby food,
- Diapers & Wipes
- Baby Clothing 0 to 4T
- Layette supplies (onesies, sleepers, socks)
- New Cribs and mattresses
- Car seats
- Like new strollers, swings, pack-n-play and bassinets
- Winter Clothes, especially outwear and shoes
- Large shopping bags for material assistance