Miranda’s Closet is the name of the Center’s material assistance program. Miranda’s Closet provides gently used maternity and baby clothes, diapers, wipes, baby food, formula and pre-owned baby equipment. Clients may come in up to four (4) times during the calendar year for help. Clients in difficult circumstances can “earn” two (2) additional visits by participating in the Center’s Financial Life Skills program.
Be a Blessing
Provide for the material needs of others. Babies and toddlers require many things to stay happy and healthy. Warm clothes, diapers, formula and baby food are just a few items that babies need EVERY DAY.
Material donations received by ACP are then dispersed to clients.
Needed Material Donations include:
- Infant Formula and baby food,
- Diapers (NB-Size 6), Pull-Ups, & Wipes
- Clothing NB-10/12
- Layette supplies (onesies, sleepers, socks)
- New Cribs and mattresses
- Car seats
- Like new strollers, swings, pack-n-play and bassinets
- Winter Clothes, especially outwear and shoes
- Large shopping bags for material assistance