There is a great and continuous need for the work we do. Every day we walk women through their pregnancies helping them to find the right path to a good life for them and their children. You can walk along that path with us!
A Caring Place is a non-profit, privately funded organization. We are dependent upon the generosity of caring individuals, churches, businesses, fundraising events and community grants in order to continue operations. Since 1998 we have provided no-cost services and programs to the clients we serve. Your partnership and support allows ACP to continue to offer those services in a loving, caring way to our clients.
We accept donations through PayPal online (you do not need a Paypal account) OR by mailing a check to:
A Caring Place
4446 Mt. Carmel Tobasco Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45244
How to Judge Whether You Can Have Confidence in Supporting Your Local Pregnancy Help Center
- Is the Center a member of “The Greater Cincinnati Pregnancy Care Center Coalition” and/or a member of the “Ohio Pregnancy Resource Alliance”?
- Is the Center affiliated with “Heartbeat International” or “Care Net”? – International organizations that provide guidelines and accountability to its affiliates in pregnancy help center operations and standards for client care.
- Is the Center a member of “NIFLA” (National Institute of Family and Life Advocates) a national organization that serves to keep pregnancy help centers on track legally by providing legal audits in operating standards and monthly legal updates.
- Is the Center recognized as a non-profit, public charity under sections 501 (c)(3) and 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi) of the Internal Revenue Code?
- Is the Center also registered as a Charitable Trust with the State of Ohio Office of the Attorney General? And does it file annual financial reports with the Attorney General’s office?
- Is the Center also registered with the Ohio Secretary of State and in compliance with reinstatement filings?
If the answer is yes to all of the above: you may go to it for help in case of an untimely pregnancy with full confidence, volunteer your service to it with assurance, or financially contribute with certainty.
A Caring Place Pregnancy Help Center, Inc. (ACP) began its founding in 1996 and opened its doors in July 1998. ACP is a member of: NIFLA / Heartbeat International / The Greater Cincinnati Pregnancy Care Center Coalition and is registered with the Ohio Attorney General’s office as a public charity and in compliance with annual financial filings/and is also registered with the Ohio Secretary of State and in compliance with reinstatement filings.
Greater Cincinnati Pregnancy Care Center Coalition
Attorney General’s Office
Secretary of State Office